Monday, November 14, 2011

The Final Reveal!!

We are all moved in and the house is SPECTACULAR!!  It is seriously more amazing than I imagined and I love it!  I am forever indebted to everyone who helped make this dream a reality.  A special big thank you to my Mom and Dan who put their blood, sweat and tears into this place, literally!! :)

Here's the final product, sprinkled in with some before pictures so you can really appreciate the transformation...

Living Room Before

Living Room After



Kitchen Before

Kitchen After



Hall Before

Hall After



Office Before

Office After



Guestroom Before

Guestroom After



Hall Bath Before

Hall Bath After



Master Bedroom Before

Master Bedroom After



Master Bathroom Before

Master Bathroom After

2 comments:

  1. It is really so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys, CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks totally awesome...you guys did an amazing transformation! I so can't wait to come and visit! Love you guys!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete